Porsche Owners Club

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

TheTraveller wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:45 pm Mines on its way or should be when I return from holl’s.
Got a call from the rep to basically question my usage, mileage etc. As it says it’s a fuel card, and that’s the method of payment, via a pin code. And then the money is debited from your bank account. Only a slight niggle, it’s only for fuel, so if anything else is purchased, it has to be paid for separately.
Do you know how much you save on fuel?

AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:49 pm
TheTraveller wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:45 pm Mines on its way or should be when I return from holl’s.
Got a call from the rep to basically question my usage, mileage etc. As it says it’s a fuel card, and that’s the method of payment, via a pin code. And then the money is debited from your bank account. Only a slight niggle, it’s only for fuel, so if anything else is purchased, it has to be paid for separately.
I believe it's 6p per litre off 98 / 99 top grade and 1p per litre off on standard E5 and E10 fuel, that's off pump price at garage.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

EDZ wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:33 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:49 pm
I believe it's 6p per litre off 98 / 99 top grade and 1p per litre off on standard E5 and E10 fuel, that's off pump price at garage.
Reading between the lines, as with most fuel cards it’s aimed at business or high mileage users.
And the cost of the card to PCGB is waived. It’s an incentive for the club to use Esso fuel.
Some pre 1999 Porsches can not use the new E10 stuff, and need to access away from a lot of Supermarket fuel outlets, that don’t do E5, so a move to the super stuff is needed. Esso is a route to fill with it.