Advice/recommendations on selling a Gen3 Macan S

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
jonnydrama

Post by jonnydrama »

If you’re looking for a wild offer stick it on autotrader and piston heads, then let them contact you. If you want no hassle then WBAC or motorway

EDZ

Post by EDZ »

The strange thing is that under clause 2.2e of your purchase/order that you have signed and agreed to, we are not allowed to sell our cars for 6 months unless agreed in writing prior to signing. Shame this does not also apply to OPC's. Not sure how it would hold up in a court of law if you had a genuine reason for having to sell.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
MrBaozi

Post by MrBaozi »

james718gts wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:36 am
MrBaozi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:56 pm I've got the contact details of the Sytner buyer. Can't say whether he'll offer you the best price but both me and my cousin sold our cars to Sytner via him.

Very straightforward. Contacted him to ask if interested in car. Provide details of the car. Tell him what how much you're looking for. He comes back with an offer. If accepted he comes to check the car to make sure it is as you say it is. Collection arranged. Any finance is cleared and remaining equity is in your bank before they take the car.

PM me or happy to post here.
Thanks - please post if you’re happy, thanks :)

Simon Bryant

07773 216060

simonbryant@sytner.co.uk

If he ask you can say you got his details from the person who he recently got the SQ7 from.