New S for £80k

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Nelladrahcir
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Nelladrahcir » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:33 pm

Just spotted this one for sale. I wonder what the mark up is?
Says leather interior but the pics ( I know they are confuserator ones) are definitely not showing leather?

Screenshot_20220110-132410.png

Screenshot_20220110-132351.png

Being built arriving March 22
Macan GTS, Crayon, 21" black spyders, 18w, GT steering wheel, full black leather with red stitching + s/belts, heated everything, bose, spare tyre, privacy glass, black door handles + mirrors, red GTS logo on blades.

Nelladrahcir
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Nelladrahcir » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Just noticed they're not GT wheels in the pic either!
Being built arriving March 22
Macan GTS, Crayon, 21" black spyders, 18w, GT steering wheel, full black leather with red stitching + s/belts, heated everything, bose, spare tyre, privacy glass, black door handles + mirrors, red GTS logo on blades.

User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 16103
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Post by Wing Commander » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:41 pm

Nelladrahcir wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm
Just noticed they're not GT wheels in the pic either!
Car would look more impressive with 21” GT wheels, so the seller is missing a trick there!
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4

BanZ
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:37 pm

Anyone put a bid in for it ;)

Sweetmeister
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 pm
Location: Cheshire

Post by Sweetmeister » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:58 pm

That’s cheap, Porsche Brooklands have a gen 3 Macan S with 250 miles up for sale at 87k 😳😳😳
Macan S on order in Black. Leather and 21’ GT`s.That’s all I’ve decided at the mo! :D

User avatar
pmg
Posts: 1863
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by pmg » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:18 pm

Wing Commander wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:41 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm
Just noticed they're not GT wheels in the pic either!
Car would look more impressive with 21” GT wheels, so the seller is missing a trick there!
right wheels on their website pictures

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... d-s-s-5dr/

Surprised wing Commander not tempted by one of their 4 low mileage nearly new 911's especially the GT3 or even the Macan 2 litre ;) ;)

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... Id=1454625
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 16103
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Post by Wing Commander » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:24 pm

pmg wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:18 pm
Wing Commander wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:41 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm
Just noticed they're not GT wheels in the pic either!
Car would look more impressive with 21” GT wheels, so the seller is missing a trick there!
right wheels on their website pictures

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... d-s-s-5dr/

Surprised wing Commander not tempted by one of their 4 low mileage nearly new 911's especially the GT3 or even the Macan 2 litre ;) ;)

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... Id=1454625

Ha ha! :lol:

Crazy prices! :roll:

Ridiculous mark up/profiteering on that Python GT3!

Am surprised that Porsche sell new cars to people who immediately flip them for huge profits... :(
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4

User avatar
pmg
Posts: 1863
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by pmg » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Wing Commander wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:24 pm
pmg wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:18 pm
Wing Commander wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:41 pm


Car would look more impressive with 21” GT wheels, so the seller is missing a trick there!
right wheels on their website pictures

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... d-s-s-5dr/

Surprised wing Commander not tempted by one of their 4 low mileage nearly new 911's especially the GT3 or even the Macan 2 litre ;) ;)

https://www.danielmyersltd.co.uk/used-c ... Id=1454625

Ha ha! :lol:

Crazy prices! :roll:

Ridiculous mark up/profiteering on that Python GT3!

Am surprised that Porsche sell new cars to people who immediately flip them for huge profits... :(
And that dealer has been doing similar for at least three years, when I first started looking at the market so Porsche must be aware
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 16103
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Post by Wing Commander » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:31 pm

I think Porsche or Porsche GB should take action in such circumstances, against the supplying OPC.

Depriving genuine buyers of the chance of buying a Porsche at list price, to line the pockets of profiteering car dealers... :roll:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4

dpg123
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:18 pm
Location: SW London

Post by dpg123 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:10 pm

Is that not capitalism in action?

I agree it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but this has gone on for years. Sure, every single Porsche halo model is reserved for "special" clients who keep buying their most expensive models. They flip them after 6 months but not before securing a slot for the next halo model in the range. And so it goes on.
Current ride: 2015 Macan Turbo and 2004 Boxster S

Post Reply