Macan S standard interior

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
james718gts
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 am

Post by james718gts » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:26 pm
ahh Thank you - I wasn't aware of that so cheers for pointing out 👍
No problem :D
This is what they look like 87491CCC-D171-4DF2-9FE9-0F0D4A678A29.jpeg71C04B3F-35F3-439F-A1A8-C6E4740027A0.jpeg
Highflyer 99, are you able to show me the section where the back of your knees rest on the seat? I'm trying to see if the 14-way has that join in the material where it does on the 8-way shown above. Thanks
Expecting: 718 GTS 4.0 C
Current: Macan S Gen 3 (PNLJZYM5), MX-5 RF D
Sold: 987.1 B, 987.2 C, 718 C, 718 S C

Jon A
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:55 pm

The “squab” (thigh rest section) moves in and out on 14/18 way seats but is fixed on 8 way. That means there is a slight gap to the adjoining bolster.
Is this what you meant?
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Now Locked…
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:12 pm

james718gts wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:45 pm
Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:26 pm
ahh Thank you - I wasn't aware of that so cheers for pointing out 👍
No problem :D
This is what they look like 87491CCC-D171-4DF2-9FE9-0F0D4A678A29.jpeg71C04B3F-35F3-439F-A1A8-C6E4740027A0.jpeg
Highflyer 99, are you able to show me the section where the back of your knees rest on the seat? I'm trying to see if the 14-way has that join in the material where it does on the 8-way shown above. Thanks
Hi James
I’ll take a pic in the morning with the seat cushion extended
Regards Mark

Skyway
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Skyway » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:18 pm

Does anyone have a close up photo of the standard gen 3 dashboard?

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:44 pm

Skyway wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:18 pm
Does anyone have a close up photo of the standard gen 3 dashboard?
This is all I have :)

94E96CED-2CB6-4B00-8B01-7CC1743C9809.jpeg

1B3628BF-DBD4-4E8D-A6C0-5B58E9CD631E.jpeg


Skyway
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Skyway » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Thanks, that’s perfect. And are you happy with it?

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:23 pm

Skyway wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:22 pm
Thanks, that’s perfect. And are you happy with it?
The Dash or Car :D
Both yes anyway …. Sublime engine and package !

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:43 am

james718gts wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:45 pm
Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:26 pm
ahh Thank you - I wasn't aware of that so cheers for pointing out 👍
No problem :D
This is what they look like 87491CCC-D171-4DF2-9FE9-0F0D4A678A29.jpeg71C04B3F-35F3-439F-A1A8-C6E4740027A0.jpeg
Highflyer 99, are you able to show me the section where the back of your knees rest on the seat? I'm trying to see if the 14-way has that join in the material where it does on the 8-way shown above. Thanks
James
As promised cushion all the way out and then back :)

461309CF-E775-4554-B4C3-F3D77B7D3476.jpeg

0F93D9EE-EEF4-4DDF-BFF0-0345894AEAEA.jpeg

F42AE0E5-C32C-4A25-9A5C-949F55EBF8A4.jpeg

3C79C7DB-C0E0-4131-AC2A-F1A3507A2D31.jpeg


james718gts
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 am

Post by james718gts » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:58 am

Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:43 am
james718gts wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:45 pm
Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm


No problem :D
This is what they look like 87491CCC-D171-4DF2-9FE9-0F0D4A678A29.jpeg71C04B3F-35F3-439F-A1A8-C6E4740027A0.jpeg
Highflyer 99, are you able to show me the section where the back of your knees rest on the seat? I'm trying to see if the 14-way has that join in the material where it does on the 8-way shown above. Thanks
James
As promised cushion all the way out and then back :) 461309CF-E775-4554-B4C3-F3D77B7D3476.jpeg0F93D9EE-EEF4-4DDF-BFF0-0345894AEAEA.jpegF42AE0E5-C32C-4A25-9A5C-949F55EBF8A4.jpeg3C79C7DB-C0E0-4131-AC2A-F1A3507A2D31.jpeg
Thank you :) They look great, definitely going to spec those!
Expecting: 718 GTS 4.0 C
Current: Macan S Gen 3 (PNLJZYM5), MX-5 RF D
Sold: 987.1 B, 987.2 C, 718 C, 718 S C

Skyway
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Skyway » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:24 am

I am concerned that the Piano black areas will get scratched and am considering spec’ing the carbon interior. Would be useful to get opinion on both.

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post