Macan S standard interior

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Worley
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Worley » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 am

Hi guys

Did anyone go for the standard interior on their Gen 3 Macan and/or does anyone have any photos on what it looks like. Hard to see from the configurator but would love to see what they look like.
Last edited by Worley on Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col Lamb
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: Lancashire

Post by Col Lamb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:49 am

Search the forum and you will find members images

Start with this

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11283&hilit=Gen+3&start=10
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Worley
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Worley » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Ahh sorry my fault (apologies), I was meaning the standard seats and what they look like instead of the Leather option….

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:09 pm
Ahh sorry my fault (apologies), I was meaning the standard seats and what they look like instead of the Leather option….
Hi
I’m sure your aware but just in case
If you upgrade the seats to 14way they become full leather anyway , so don’t really need to change to leather interior unless you want top of dash door handles etc
Regards

Worley
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Worley » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:26 pm

ahh Thank you - I wasn't aware of that so cheers for pointing out 👍

Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:26 pm
ahh Thank you - I wasn't aware of that so cheers for pointing out 👍
No problem :D
This is what they look like

87491CCC-D171-4DF2-9FE9-0F0D4A678A29.jpeg

71C04B3F-35F3-439F-A1A8-C6E4740027A0.jpeg


BanZ
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Highflyer99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:09 pm
Ahh sorry my fault (apologies), I was meaning the standard seats and what they look like instead of the Leather option….
Hi
I’m sure your aware but just in case
If you upgrade the seats to 14way they become full leather anyway , so don’t really need to change to leather interior unless you want top of dash door handles etc
Regards
Depends what you are after, leather interior will upgrade centre arm rest, door grabs and top of dash as well as the front of the seats to leather(basically everything you touch). 14 way seats will make the front and sides of the seat leather but won’t change the other parts of the cabin. Extended leather adds other parts in leather such as the top of the door(I’m never sure what else? apparently under the glove compartment but a pic would be good). So depends what you are after what you should select.

8 way seats without leather upgrade have a slightly coarse looking material for the gen3 Macan.

BanZ
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:31 pm

635319E3-1D72-414C-957B-A602DC490101.jpeg

Gen3 Macan with 8 way seats and leather(not extended) interior

james718gts
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 am

Post by james718gts » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:19 am

Worley wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 am
Hi guys

Did anyone go for the standard interior on their Gen 3 Macan and/or does anyone have any photos on what it looks like. Hard to see from the configurator but would love to see what they look like.
Yep I did, I’ll try and upload a photo this weekend. Wasn’t what I was expecting and it’s the one thing on the car I wish I’d changed now!
Expecting: 718 GTS 4.0 C
Current: Macan S Gen 3 (PNLJZYM5), MX-5 RF D
Sold: 987.1 B, 987.2 C, 718 C, 718 S C

BanZ
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Thought these photos might be useful to show what standard leather interior upgrade does to 8 way seats. You can see leather on the front of the seats and leatherette on the sides(similar material to a standard Mercedes GLC I was in recently).

C8E853E6-4A3C-4336-AFD8-C496A3927E84.jpeg

A6C4C4A4-0A45-41EC-82A6-E790EC29A1EF.jpeg


Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post