New to me 2017 GTS, Carmine red

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Wing Commander wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:06 pm Congrats, Kleynie! Looks stunning. Enjoy! :D
Thank you
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.

jonnydrama

Post by jonnydrama »

Absolutely beautiful, I can see loads of options that I bet Cazoo didn't pick up on. Are you going to get a Porsche warranty onto it?
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Yes, Cazoo didn't know what they were selling and it was priced the same as the lesser Macans on their site.
It comes with 90 days RAC warranty, its booked in next week for the 111 point check with the view to take the Porsche warranty after the 90 days expires.

Cazoo also said it had no service history, I checked with the dealers and knew it had been serviced, and the service book was in the glovebox! Hey ho, something else they missed.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.