Headlight mist

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Yes, it is and always has been an issue with all Macan’s.

My SD with Xenon lights suffered as did my Turbo with LED’s.

Many members here has reported the very same.

Tip
If all else fails RTFM and search.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Toddie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:16 am
Neil1911 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:34 am Works for the back too and, presumably, it's the small tube that allows them to turn into an insect graveyard :(
I wasn’t aware that there are drainage tubes in the rear lights , as when my N/S rear light had a lot of condensation in it, my OPC swapped it out for a new one.
Honestly, I have no idea what the rear light ventilation arrangements are, that was speculation but something let's the critters in! My latest attempt to get rid was a visit to Sheffield OPC this morning after the new lights promised after the 24k service hadn't matterialised (or even been ordered) when I chased on 3 Nov, Kerry's promised callback that day never happened hence today's visit. Nothing ordered, not even the touch up I requested. Gary is "investigating", third time lucky? 🤞
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Sweetmeister

Post by Sweetmeister »

I had noticed this on the S demo I had yesterday.
Macan S on order in Black. Leather and 21’ GT’s- Cancelled. Coming soon 911 GTS. :D