Service needed message

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Toddie

Post by Toddie »

According to the service book the brake fluid was changed when the car was serviced on 20-1-20 I have no invoice for the service as the OPC would not give me one when i asked as they said it was an internal transaction!
I have emailed the supplying OPC and asked which is the best way forward, as I do not want to compromise additional warranty still due to be applied to the car.
2017 Macan S, Carrara White Metallic, Agate Grey Leather, 21” 911 Turbo Design wheels.

Greddyuk

Post by Greddyuk »

seriously? internal transaction? they should show you a list of items done and changed in the service with a final price to pay - which they will have to ask you to sign and confirm its okay. This signed invoice will be kept by Porsche whilst a copy will be given to you.

Thats rather strange....! unless the service was done BEFORE you owned the vehicle.....
Gen 1 Macan Turbo in Carrera White
Air, 21” wheels ACC Pano SurCam 18w LEDs PS+, Int Light Pack
Heated Seats and Steering, Spare wheel, SC, Heat&Noise insulated
Ext Leather, Sports+ Bose+TV tuner
Std Turbo exhaust, E&Drive, Sports Design Package
Percymon

Post by Percymon »

Sounds like the previous owner traded it at point of service being due - OPC then had to service it for resale and approved used warranty. It then became an internal transaction between sales and service departments within the dealership; that shouldn;t mean the service department can't tell you when and what was done.
Toddie

Post by Toddie »

Yes you are right, the car was serviced by the OPC before I took delivery, so an internal transaction it was, the service book stamped, but they wouldn’t provide me with an invoice for my records. I emailed the supplying OPC today, & they say that the next service is due on 20th Jan 2020, they think that “ the service indicator hadn’t set for the major service in line with the date that the minor service was carried out”.
2017 Macan S, Carrara White Metallic, Agate Grey Leather, 21” 911 Turbo Design wheels.