I SAW A GEN3 TODAY

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
mark-yorkshire
Posts: 3248
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by mark-yorkshire » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:52 pm

A rare colour for sale - Mahogany- yours for £66,000

AF33D922-6001-4248-972B-20DD7E91FC90.png

423B308C-D50B-4F3E-AA2A-F0AE746BCCB0.png

1D881D24-2360-4980-AB5E-7135C5140997.png

2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.

Jon A
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:01 pm

Nice wheels 😊
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Now Locked…
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...

BanZ
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:27 pm

mark-yorkshire wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:52 pm
A rare colour for sale - Mahogany- yours for £66,000
AF33D922-6001-4248-972B-20DD7E91FC90.png
423B308C-D50B-4F3E-AA2A-F0AE746BCCB0.png
1D881D24-2360-4980-AB5E-7135C5140997.png
Someone regretted the colour choice that quickly?

Jon A
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:31 pm

If by quickly you mean immediately on seeing it, then yes. 😂😂😂
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Now Locked…
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...

BanZ
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:34 pm

Jon A wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:31 pm
If by quickly you mean immediately on seeing it, then yes. 😂😂😂
On the plus side their poor decision making will have led to a profit…

Toddie
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Toddie » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:35 pm

That was the colour of the one that I saw in a village near me, it was an S though, so not the same car. Must say it didn’t do it for me. But each to their own.
2017 Macan S, Carrara White Metallic, Agate Grey Leather, 21” 911 Turbo Design wheels.

Jon A
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:45 pm

BanZ wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:34 pm
Jon A wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:31 pm
If by quickly you mean immediately on seeing it, then yes. 😂😂😂
On the plus side their poor decision making will have led to a profit…
If it was a customer car, I wonder what the OPC paid for it??
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Now Locked…
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...

BanZ
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by BanZ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:12 am

Jon A wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:45 pm
BanZ wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:34 pm
Jon A wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:31 pm
If by quickly you mean immediately on seeing it, then yes. 😂😂😂
On the plus side their poor decision making will have led to a profit…
If it was a customer car, I wonder what the OPC paid for it??
The standard markup people on the forum quote for OPCs is around £7k.

bennachie
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by bennachie » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:14 am

Rare for a reason.................
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'

User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 16143
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Post by Wing Commander » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:19 am

Some OPCs get quite ‘brave’ when speccing their showroom cars. Maybe this is one of those!? No doubt, it’ll sell to someone for list price or above...
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post