MY22 GTS awaiting parts :roll: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7IVI77
69 Sapphire S: (sold)

Deleted User 4439

Post by Deleted User 4439 »

ianst wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pmLooks fantastic
Thanks, really chuffed with the end result
alians1109

Post by alians1109 »

mistercesq wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm Just picked up the S. So pleased with Miami blue and the black GT wheels. Other half was apprehensive about the Miami blue but it’s turned out really well.

Will post observations soon as I’ve spent 2 weeks in a base with air.
It looks fabulous. Congratulations. That combo is just awesome :D
Macan S
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXGPN66
Miami|Bl Lthr|Pano|Blk Rails|Blades ext. clr|Model matt blk|Air|Sports Chrono|Blk T/pipes|75l|21" Spyder (satin blk)|18" spare|Tinted Tailights|Privacy|ParkAssist|LCA|18w|GT Race tex wheel|Bose
davlewis

Post by davlewis »

Isleaiw wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:40 pm
Wing Commander wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm
Isleaiw wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:26 pm Did you mention the d word? On a Porsche forum..... that will set the proverbial cat amongst the pigeons.....

I bet the SE or Sales Manager didn’t mention the “d-word”. ;)
Over valuation of your part ex? special allowance? Miss off some extras? seen the all at various times to hide what they were doing (including my current Audi where the official invoice doesnt show half the extras and then the price on the finance doc is different to the price on the invoice.... but they never mention discount!)
I'm not doing a p/x or anything straight cash purchase. But you are correct, it is listed on the order form as a Special Allowance. (All options etc.. are listed correctly. Just the special allowance is deducted at the bottom of the order form)
- Macan Volcano Grey / Bordeaux Red Interior
- First time Porsche Owner
Deleted User 4439

alians1109 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:52 pm
mistercesq wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm Just picked up the S. So pleased with Miami blue and the black GT wheels. Other half was apprehensive about the Miami blue but it’s turned out really well.

It looks fabulous. Congratulations. That combo is just awesome :D
Thank you kind Sir
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Congratulations.

Did you buy via OPC Swindon? Which SE did you deal with? Good purchase experience?
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
LewMacan

Post by LewMacan »

Congrats, looks stunning!
Deleted User 4439

SAC1 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:46 pm Congratulations.

Did you buy via OPC Swindon? Which SE did you deal with? Good purchase experience?
Yes it was through Swindon. We dealt with Jeremy who was really helpful. Our previous SE left mid purchase.

I would use Swindon again. Great dealership.
RSD

Post by RSD »

Fantastic looking car - I think you chose well on the wheels, the black wheels really go well with Miami Blue.
Deleted User 4439

RSD wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Fantastic looking car - I think you chose well on the wheels, the black wheels really go well with Miami Blue.
I felt that Miami needs the black contrast and those were the only black wheels. They do happen to be particularly nice black wheels mind. It’s a shame the GT wheels have gone off the configurator as they look great.