OPC Build checker

All your ordering information here!
Post Reply
Col Lamb
Posts: 9265
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: Lancashire

Post by Col Lamb »

dammitjanet wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:09 pm
dammitjanet wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:12 pm Got a call out of the blue from the OPC today. Mine has entered the body shop 8 days early, so estimate for delivery is now beginning of march, up from 12th-14th.

Honesty I've not been this excited since I was a 6 year old at Christmas
OPC rang this evening, the car is built and in the compound awaiting transport to Emden.
Time to cross everything.

This is the most nerve wrecking part.

It can take 7 days to well whatever to reach the OPC.

20 to 30 days would be pretty good going
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Monaco2323
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Monaco2323 »

dammitjanet wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:09 pm
dammitjanet wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:12 pm Got a call out of the blue from the OPC today. Mine has entered the body shop 8 days early, so estimate for delivery is now beginning of march, up from 12th-14th.

Honesty I've not been this excited since I was a 6 year old at Christmas
OPC rang this evening, the car is built and in the compound awaiting transport to Emden.
On Friday OPC is going to give me a pick up date......
Seeing we are literally in the same boat, u might wanna ask a date if you already not have received this evening..
-----------------------------
On order : 992 Carrera S
Soon due : 2024 Macan 2.0 ( Feb delivery)
Current car: 2018 White Audi A5 45 TSFI Quattro Coupe
prev: 2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT
2016 Silver Chrysler 300 SRT
dammitjanet
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:28 pm
Location: Hartlepool, Teesside

Post by dammitjanet »

Col Lamb wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:18 pm Time to cross everything.

This is the most nerve wrecking part.

It can take 7 days to well whatever to reach the OPC.

20 to 30 days would be pretty good going
Yeah, I've been working on an estimate of 3 weeks from the built date, so 1st of March and a 24 reg

But yeah, it's waiting around in places, the loading, transport, unloading, customs, transport to OPC etc. I've seen here that some of those can be be short or long depending on destination port (mine is Grimsby)

Still feeling like a 6 year old :)
Macan T in Copper Ruby Metallic - Porsche Code: PREQZZZ8
dammitjanet
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:28 pm
Location: Hartlepool, Teesside

Post by dammitjanet »

Monaco2323 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:20 pm On Friday OPC is going to give me a pick up date......
Seeing we are literally in the same boat, u might wanna ask a date if you already not have received this evening..
Well I'm hope you are aren't in the same physical boat, unless yours hasn't left Emden yet. Because mines might be a week yet to Emden
Macan T in Copper Ruby Metallic - Porsche Code: PREQZZZ8
Monaco2323
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Monaco2323 »

dammitjanet wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:59 pm
Monaco2323 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:20 pm On Friday OPC is going to give me a pick up date......
Seeing we are literally in the same boat, u might wanna ask a date if you already not have received this evening..
Well I'm hope you are aren't in the same physical boat, unless yours hasn't left Emden yet. Because mines might be a week yet to Emden
ehh.... i dont think it left emden yet.. will hear that coming Friday .. dont think so...
but i thought as we are so close in the process together, might be same boat...
-----------------------------
On order : 992 Carrera S
Soon due : 2024 Macan 2.0 ( Feb delivery)
Current car: 2018 White Audi A5 45 TSFI Quattro Coupe
prev: 2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT
2016 Silver Chrysler 300 SRT
M30LEV
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm
Location: Worcester

Post by M30LEV »

I haven't heard anything yet but might be on the same boat mine was in build 2 weeks ago. Might give OPC a ring Friday if I don't hear anything before.
dammitjanet
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:28 pm
Location: Hartlepool, Teesside

Post by dammitjanet »

This carrier is due in Grimsby from Emden, I wonder...

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9316311
Macan T in Copper Ruby Metallic - Porsche Code: PREQZZZ8
MikeM
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by MikeM »

Monaco2323 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:38 pm
dammitjanet wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:59 pm
Monaco2323 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:20 pm On Friday OPC is going to give me a pick up date......
Seeing we are literally in the same boat, u might wanna ask a date if you already not have received this evening..
Well I'm hope you are aren't in the same physical boat, unless yours hasn't left Emden yet. Because mines might be a week yet to Emden
ehh.... i dont think it left emden yet..
Can you see it down there somewhere 👀 😉

IMG_1282.jpeg

Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport
2012. 991 Carrera S
2016. Macan Turbo
Current
2020. Macan GTS
2024. Macan GTS sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRYNSB63
Monaco2323
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Monaco2323 »

MikeM wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:49 pm
Monaco2323 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:38 pm
dammitjanet wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:59 pm
Well I'm hope you are aren't in the same physical boat, unless yours hasn't left Emden yet. Because mines might be a week yet to Emden
ehh.... i dont think it left emden yet..
Can you see it down there somewhere 👀 😉

IMG_1282.jpeg
Hahahaahah 😎

Had a call from OPC , car will be with them 18 Feb…….

Whoop whoop😎
-----------------------------
On order : 992 Carrera S
Soon due : 2024 Macan 2.0 ( Feb delivery)
Current car: 2018 White Audi A5 45 TSFI Quattro Coupe
prev: 2015 Scuba Blue Audi TT
2016 Silver Chrysler 300 SRT
PorscheMack
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by PorscheMack »

dammitjanet wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:50 pm This carrier is due in Grimsby from Emden, I wonder...

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9316311
Would OPC’s based in London have their cars delivered to Grimsby?
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Post Reply

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post