Cancelled GTS

All your ordering information here!
SP6IGHT

Post by SP6IGHT »

Hi Guys. I cancelled the GTS and put an order in for the EV Macan when i comes out.

My thinking is by the time I recieve my car it wll be 2023

The Macan came out in 2014 and will be on its 3rd facelift. Which is really a new front and rear bumper and some new tech, Improved tech Sat/nav etc. By then i will have owned my current Macan for 6 years. I agree the Macan GTS is a great car even though its getting on. So imagine how good the replacement EV wil be. I have driven the Taycan and was very impressed.

The EV macan is due mid 2023 so I won't have to wait much longer. Plus I have been thinking about going Electric with my next car but can't get a Tesla. Porsche do build a better car.

Seventy Seven

Post by Seventy Seven »

Not a bad shout!
Current:
997.2 C2S, Meteor Grey, PDK (with paddles), PSE, Sports Chrono, etc.... (2009)
Macan, Volcano Grey, 21” RS Spyder Design Alloys (2020): http://www.porsche-code.com/PLVB2FZ0
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Shocking!
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

I’m sure they’ll add a button to make it sound like a real car :D
Macan S MY 2023
Winryn

Post by Winryn »

:cry:
SP6IGHT wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:47 pm Hi Guys. I cancelled the GTS and put an order in for the EV Macan when i comes out.

My thinking is by the time I recieve my car it wll be 2023

The Macan came out in 2014 and will be on its 3rd facelift. Which is really a new front and rear bumper and some new tech, Improved tech Sat/nav etc. By then i will have owned my current Macan for 6 years. I agree the Macan GTS is a great car even though its getting on. So imagine how good the replacement EV wil be. I have driven the Taycan and was very impressed.

The EV macan is due mid 2023 so I won't have to wait much longer. Plus I have been thinking about going Electric with my next car but can't get a Tesla. Porsche do build a better car.
Having similar thoughts myself. Deposit £3k?
drgav2005

Post by drgav2005 »

I’ve done much the same. I placed my deposit for the EV Macan last year with my local OPC.
I’m really enjoying my turbo at present, but no doubt I’ll be ready for a swap in 2023… If I don’t like the new model, I’ll either hang on to the turbo or see what else is possible using some man maths. Thought it wise to get in early to avoid having to wait 12-18 months if it is epic.
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Someone’s got lucky!
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Someone’s got lucky!
SP6IGHT

Post by SP6IGHT »

Deposit £1k to go on the list. They don't generate an order list until they are able to take orders. When the car is released and they can take orders. You then have the option to add an other £2k and make an official oredr for the car.
SP6IGHT

Post by SP6IGHT »

drgav2005 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:10 pm I’ve done much the same. I placed my deposit for the EV Macan last year with my local OPC.
I’m really enjoying my turbo at present, but no doubt I’ll be ready for a swap in 2023… If I don’t like the new model, I’ll either hang on to the turbo or see what else is possible using some man maths. Thought it wise to get in early to avoid having to wait 12-18 months if it is epic.
Glad i'm not the only one. lol.