Walnut, Dark Walnut or Dark Burr Walnut?

All your ordering information here!
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Configurator describes the wood trim option as Dark Walnut, but OPC has only two walnut samples, one labelled simply 'Walnut' and one labelled 'Dark Burr Walnut".

Does anyone know which (if either) of these is the Dark Walnut of the configurator?
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.

pmg

Post by pmg »

Old Chimer wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:40 pm Configurator describes the wood trim option as Dark Walnut, but OPC has only two walnut samples, one labelled simply 'Walnut' and one labelled 'Dark Burr Walnut".

Does anyone know which (if either) of these is the Dark Walnut of the configurator?

The pictures on the configuration of the Dark walnut interior trim do Have what I would have described as a burr effect
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

pmg wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:59 pm
The pictures on the configuration of the Dark walnut interior trim do Have what I would have described as a burr effect
Yep, trouble is that both samples I've seen could be described as burr effect, but one is much lighter than the other.

Am hoping @Dannyp posts some pics once he's picked his up.
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.
Dannyp

Post by Dannyp »

Old Chimer wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:45 pm
pmg wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:59 pm
Yep, trouble is that both samples I've seen could be described as burr effect, but one is much lighter than the other.

Am hoping @Dannyp posts some pics once he's picked his up.
I'll be happy to post pics once it arrives! :-)

Should be anytime now!

I has been at Sheerness for a while now. I was promised "more news within 48 hours" - last Wednesday! :D
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Dannyp wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:12 am
I'll be happy to post pics once it arrives! :-)

Should be anytime now!

I has been at Sheerness for a while now. I was promised "more news within 48 hours" - last Wednesday! :D
Excellent, I'll look forward to seeing the photos, thank you.