Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
alians1109
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:26 am

Post by alians1109 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:39 pm

GTB wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Afternoon All,

Like Dunders71, just had an email from my OPC saying my car is now on a vessel at Emden and due to leave later this afternoon. I had always thought the ships went to Sheerness or Grimsby, but looking at vessel finder for the name of the ship he gave me its on that tracking website as going to the Port of Tyne!! I know big Audi complex there, do you think some Porsche cars are going thru that port just now because of delays at Sheerness or Grimsby?

My OPC is in Scotland and Tyne port is of course that bit further north, anyway who cares just being told my car is now on a boat is great news.
My GTS was ordered 1st September 2021.

Cant wait to collect it hopefully will be before end of the month.

GTB
My car is on the same vessel 😀 … and it left port 1.5 hours ago heading for Tyne … that caught me out too.

Maybe they’re sending all the Scottish dealership orders to Tyne 😂😂😂😂
Macan S
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXGPN66
Miami|Bl Lthr|Pano|Blk Rails/Wind|Blades ext. clr|Logo/model matt blk|Air|Sports Chrono|Blk T/pipes|75l|21" Spyder (matt blk)|18" spare|Tinted Tailights|Privacy|ParkAssist|LCA|18w|GT wheel|Bose

GTB
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:49 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by GTB » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:20 pm

alians1109 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:39 pm
GTB wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Afternoon All,

Like Dunders71, just had an email from my OPC saying my car is now on a vessel at Emden and due to leave later this afternoon. I had always thought the ships went to Sheerness or Grimsby, but looking at vessel finder for the name of the ship he gave me its on that tracking website as going to the Port of Tyne!! I know big Audi complex there, do you think some Porsche cars are going thru that port just now because of delays at Sheerness or Grimsby?

My OPC is in Scotland and Tyne port is of course that bit further north, anyway who cares just being told my car is now on a boat is great news.
My GTS was ordered 1st September 2021.

Cant wait to collect it hopefully will be before end of the month.

GTB
My car is on the same vessel 😀 … and it left port 1.5 hours ago heading for Tyne … that caught me out too.

Maybe they’re sending all the Scottish dealership orders to Tyne 😂😂😂😂
allians1109,

It would have been easier to send the vessel a wee bit further north to Perth harbour or even Leith!!! :lol: :lol:

GTB

Sniperob
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Sniperob » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:08 am

This weekend it’s going to be 4 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness. The latest word from the SE on Monday was that the car has gone through the preparation process and currently waiting for transport.

How many of you are still waiting for cars stuck at the ports and how long have you been waiting so far?
First Porsche ordered September 2021: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLRZA37

Build completion moved from the 12th April to the 14th May.

Dunders71
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: Skipton, N.Yorks

Post by Dunders71 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:30 am

Sniperob wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:08 am
This weekend it’s going to be 4 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness. The latest word from the SE on Monday was that the car has gone through the preparation process and currently waiting for transport.

How many of you are still waiting for cars stuck at the ports and how long have you been waiting so far?
Mine's at Grimsby - well according to the SE it's on the vessel still which I'm trusting isn't right as it left Emden last Thursday! So less than a week so far so nothing like yours.

Sniperob
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Sniperob » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:22 am

Dunders71 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:30 am
Sniperob wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:08 am
This weekend it’s going to be 4 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness. The latest word from the SE on Monday was that the car has gone through the preparation process and currently waiting for transport.

How many of you are still waiting for cars stuck at the ports and how long have you been waiting so far?
Mine's at Grimsby - well according to the SE it's on the vessel still which I'm trusting isn't right as it left Emden last Thursday! So less than a week so far so nothing like yours.
I hope Grimsby isn't facing the same sort of delays as Sheerness. I heard from someone in the car industry that currently there could be up to 6 weeks of delays at Sheerness.
First Porsche ordered September 2021: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLRZA37

Build completion moved from the 12th April to the 14th May.

Dunders71
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: Skipton, N.Yorks

Post by Dunders71 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:55 am

Sniperob wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:22 am
Dunders71 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:30 am
Sniperob wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:08 am
This weekend it’s going to be 4 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness. The latest word from the SE on Monday was that the car has gone through the preparation process and currently waiting for transport.

How many of you are still waiting for cars stuck at the ports and how long have you been waiting so far?
Mine's at Grimsby - well according to the SE it's on the vessel still which I'm trusting isn't right as it left Emden last Thursday! So less than a week so far so nothing like yours.
I hope Grimsby isn't facing the same sort of delays as Sheerness. I heard from someone in the car industry that currently there could be up to 6 weeks of delays at Sheerness.
6 weeks - wow, that's not good. Haven't heard what the situation is at Grimsby, but fingers crossed it's not like Sheerness. It'll be nearly 12 months from order to delivery if that is the case.

Breezimus
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Breezimus » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Mine arrived in Emden on 02 June and my OPC is checking every day for an update on the status. In so far as I can tell, it's still there.
Macan S - Ordered November 2021 - PNWV63Y5

Bluesnose1812
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:16 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Post by Bluesnose1812 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:07 pm

Arrived Emden 11 May
Arrived Sheerness 18 May
Arrived OPC 13 June
Delivery 18 June
Ord 22.9.21 Landed18.6.22
Macan S|Jet Blk|Pano¦ WTrm |14 way¦Vntd¦Belts¦Crests|Air¦Chrono¦75L¦PwrStrng+|LamnAcouPrvcy Glss|Surr slf park|SLI ¦LCA¦ACC¦Ioniser|Heatd¦W/Scrn¦GT S/Whl|BOSE|18" Spare|Boot Mat| http://www.porsche-code.com/PNH4HVP5

Sniperob
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Sniperob » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:03 pm

Bluesnose1812 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:07 pm
Arrived Emden 11 May
Arrived Sheerness 18 May
Arrived OPC 13 June
Delivery 18 June
Hopefully not much longer for me to wait now then although the delays could be worse now. My car arrived at Sheerness around the 28th May.
First Porsche ordered September 2021: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLRZA37

Build completion moved from the 12th April to the 14th May.

Dunders71
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: Skipton, N.Yorks

Post by Dunders71 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:09 pm

Just had the message that the car will be at the dealers tomorrow!!! Hoping to get it ready to collect this weekend!!!

Post Reply

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post