Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
shaunyt0
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:29 am

Post by shaunyt0 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm

Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
previous Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

TK421
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:58 am
Location: North West England

Post by TK421 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm

shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm
Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate
previous cars BMW’s lots of them. Few Audis and VW’s a few in between and a 1979 Mini.

TK421
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:58 am
Location: North West England

Post by TK421 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:47 pm

REITSY wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 pm
r1flyguy wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:39 am
Woohoo
My Macan GTS has arrived, it’s in the compound and PPF track pack to be applied in due course
I’ve decided to delay taking delivery of it until September, mainly because I’m not back in the U.K. until 10th august then will be flying out to the USAfor a couple of weeks.
Still excited though :)
Where did the OPC say they would store the car? When I asked mine they indicated showroom but didn't indicate how long they would be willing to hold it in showroom space for
Don’t think I’d want my new car in the showroom to be fair, lots of fingers all over it, plus I’m pretty sure they’ll open the doors up for any potential customer to have a sit in. Leave it under over outside if possible with transit coverings still on until ready.
previous cars BMW’s lots of them. Few Audis and VW’s a few in between and a 1979 Mini.

martinto8
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by martinto8 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:07 pm

shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm
Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
I sold me Audi recently and took my plate off on to retention online. Did this on a Thursday and new V5 turned up Monday so it was a 2 working day turnaround
Macan GTS on order: http://www.porsche-code.com/PPDF6163
Ordered 25th Aug 2021 - Build slot August 2022, Delivery circa September 2022

User avatar
r1flyguy
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:21 pm
Location: Worcestershire
Contact:

Post by r1flyguy » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:27 pm

REITSY wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 pm
r1flyguy wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:39 am
Woohoo
My Macan GTS has arrived, it’s in the compound and PPF track pack to be applied in due course
I’ve decided to delay taking delivery of it until September, mainly because I’m not back in the U.K. until 10th august then will be flying out to the USAfor a couple of weeks.
Still excited though :)
Where did the OPC say they would store the car? When I asked mine they indicated showroom but didn't indicate how long they would be willing to hold it in showroom space for
As far as I know it’s in the ‘compound’ and knowing the OPC that means outside (I think)
It’s my choice to delay the collection so I can’t really object, the bodywork will just be very closely scrutinised on collection :)
Macan GTS ordered, locked in due July 2022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D

shaunyt0
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:29 am

Post by shaunyt0 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm

TK421 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm
shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm
Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate

well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car
cant help thinking it will end up being next week

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
previous Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

Jon A
Posts: 1514
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm

shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm
TK421 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm
shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm
Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate

well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car
cant help thinking it will end up being next week

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
There was a Python green GTS at Nottingham today which was brand new - anything to do with you Shaun??
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Collected on April 13th ‘22
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...
911 on order - http://www.porsche-code.com/PN1N98U9

shaunyt0
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:29 am

Post by shaunyt0 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Jon A wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm
shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm
TK421 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm


On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate

well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car
cant help thinking it will end up being next week

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
There was a Python green GTS at Nottingham today which was brand new - anything to do with you Shaun??
No Jon, mines in Stockport currently hidden in their quite large compound at the rear of the main building
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
previous Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

shaunyt0
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:29 am

Post by shaunyt0 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44 pm

shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:43 pm
Jon A wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm
shaunyt0 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm



well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car
cant help thinking it will end up being next week

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
There was a Python green GTS at Nottingham today which was brand new - anything to do with you Shaun??
No Jon, mines in Stockport currently hidden in their quite large compound at the rear of the main building

By the way hows the car
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
previous Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

Jon A
Posts: 1514
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:56 pm

Car is brill but just need to sort out some of the IT issues, but this is Porsche and not the car. I’ve never had such a fast car that is equally comfortable in such a luxurious way!
Went to Hampton Court last week (300 mile round trip) and was a dream to be in and 32mpg!
You are going to love yours, I get plenty of looks and comments with Carmine, they might be stopping you in the street with Python green… 😂
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Collected on April 13th ‘22
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...
911 on order - http://www.porsche-code.com/PN1N98U9

Post Reply

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post