Comfort access

All your ordering information here!
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Sounds like I should have passed on it 🤬

TimB

Post by TimB »

You can take the stubby key out and use it as normal if it really bothers you.

I'd rely on having insurance if it actually became an issue
Macan S on order (17/11/21, no build slot - estimated May 2022)

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNTQDE40
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Guess you'll be getting a Faraday bag for Christmas then!
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Think so 😂😂
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:57 pm Guess you'll be getting a Faraday bag for Christmas then!
Or just put them in the microwave....... ;)
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

MacanSman wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:18 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:57 pm Guess you'll be getting a Faraday bag for Christmas then!
Or just put them in the microwave....... ;)
Faraday bag on Amazon is about £10 ( i have 2 ). New keys after you’ve nuked them warming up your supper, quite a lot more expensive.
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Luckily I live on a private estate in a third floor apartment so hopefully not going to be a problem but as I said in opening post would love to hear from someone who has something positive to say 😂
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Sorry folks but this was just posted on my neighbourhood chat. Seems a Friday bag might not even work now???
STOLEN MERCEDES CONVERTIBLE. My next door neighbours car was stolen in the early hours of Tuesday 16th Nov. It took them exactly 4 mins between 03:02 & 03:06hrs. The act was captured on my cctv although facial identification is difficult as they were both wearing face coverings.

They were both white males, one dressed in a black jacket with a hood with possible white flashing on the right shoulder, dark jeans & black shoes. The other wearing jeans and a cream/light beige hoodie carrying a black rucksack on his front.

This male removed some kind of transmitter/receiver from his bag & walked around the car. Eventually having gained entry, the dark clothed male drove the car away. If you have keyless ignition on your car, it matters not if you keep your keys in a fully encased security pouch in the house, these ‘pond life’ have the tech to circumvent it.
PURCHASE A QUALITY STEERING WHEEL LOCK which will at least make their job more difficult.

There have been 4 Mercs taken from around here this week!!!
hood69

Post by hood69 »

As others have said at least it's an individual option with Porsche.
I have an RS3 on order and the comfort access is in a package with B&O sound system so I've had to miss out on the B&O due to not wanting comfort.
homerdog

Post by homerdog »

I've had it on my last 3 cars, but my wife's Boxster hasn't got it - to be honest, it feels like quite a novelty to actually have to press a button and then turn the key!