GTS build dates

All your ordering information here!
Scotgc

Post by Scotgc »

Hello all, placed my deposit yesterday 25th Jan for
A new GTS, dealer told me it will be Q1 2023 before I see my car.

Another year to live with the RRS 😏
Last edited by Scotgc on Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPRHCJQ5
Crayon Macan GTS on order.

Previous
L494 Range Rover Sport HSE
Audi S3
BMW F32 440i
BMW F30 335d Xdrive
BMW E92 330d

EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Scotgc wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:26 pm Hello all, places my deposit yesterday 25th Jan for

Congrats, at least it gives you plenty of time to change your mind on final spec :D Trust me you will be on and off the configurator 1000's of times. :lol: Delivery dates that far ahead unfortunately are a guesstimate at best, I'm already at least three months past my OPC's original date given to me and still waiting :roll: But good luck.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Trying not to get excited but just been told mine is built and at Emden waiting for a ship. Not hold ups noted and all set for first week in March!!!
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:05 pm Trying not to get excited but just been told mine is built and at Emden waiting for a ship. Not hold ups noted and all set for first week in March!!!
When did you put your deposit down?

Put mine in last August, had no contact from my OPC!
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

When did you lock down your spec?
Macan S MY 2023
Deleted User 4325

Deposit April, I was offered builds in May then September but wanted a Gen3
Scotgc

Post by Scotgc »

EDZ wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:12 pm
Scotgc wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:26 pm Hello all, places my deposit yesterday 25th Jan for

Congrats, at least it gives you plenty of time to change your mind on final spec :D Trust me you will be on and off the configurator 1000's of times. :lol: Delivery dates that far ahead unfortunately are a guesstimate at best, I'm already at least three months past my OPC's original date given to me and still waiting :roll: But good luck.

Thanks, I had heard that there is a substantial delay in getting a new GTS. I’ve actually planned it so my Range Rover sport is there or there about for coming out of warranty…. Well at least that’s what I’ve told myself!!

That’s not great being three months behind the date they advised, is that because you’ve waited on a gen 3?

I’ve already burst the wife’s ear drums talking about it.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPRHCJQ5
Crayon Macan GTS on order.

Previous
L494 Range Rover Sport HSE
Audi S3
BMW F32 440i
BMW F30 335d Xdrive
BMW E92 330d
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Scotgc wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:58 pm
EDZ wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:12 pm

Thanks, I had heard that there is a substantial delay in getting a new GTS. I’ve actually planned it so my Range Rover sport is there or there about for coming out of warranty…. Well at least that’s what I’ve told myself!!

That’s not great being three months behind the date they advised, is that because you’ve waited on a gen 3?

I’ve already burst the wife’s ear drums talking about it.
Yes wanted gen 3, order confirmed middle of July last year was told originally I would have the GTS by Q1 2022 and that was before GTS orders went through the roof. Well not even had allocation as of yet and next allocation is not until March, so even if I get allocation it’s a minimum of 10/12 weeks from lock down. So even if I’m lucky to get March allocation the earliest I will see my car is going to be June which will be well past original date told by OPC of Jan/Feb this year.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
Firsttimer68

Post by Firsttimer68 »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:05 pm Trying not to get excited but just been told mine is built and at Emden waiting for a ship. Not hold ups noted and all set for first week in March!!!
Hello. I share your excitement as mine is also at Emden waiting for a ship- it may be sitting next to yours! Can I ask whether you chose to wait until March to pick it up or is that the earliest date you have been given by your OPC? I want mine ASAP as I'm carless at the moment!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNVQ98J6
Deleted User 4325

Firsttimer68 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:35 pm
Hello. I share your excitement as mine is also at Emden waiting for a ship- it may be sitting next to yours! Can I ask whether you chose to wait until March to pick it up or is that the earliest date you have been given by your OPC? I want mine ASAP as I'm carless at the moment!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNVQ98J6
Once they said build date was end of January I insisted they held it until 1st of March but tbh I don't it will be ready until then in any case. They do the PDI at Sheerness then another check at the OPC then it will be waxed there.

Just have to offload my 65 plate Q3 now if there are any takers here!!!