Cherished 2018 reg GTS for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
DLR

Post by DLR »

Thanks Simon. I'll hold on for a couple of days and then perhaps try further afield. It would be good for everyone if it went to a forum member rather than the OPC. It's years since I've used Autotrader. Is it a hassle or worth trying.

Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

DLR wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:20 pm Thanks Simon. I'll hold on for a couple of days and then perhaps try further afield. It would be good for everyone if it went to a forum member rather than the OPC. It's years since I've used Autotrader. Is it a hassle or worth trying.
The problems selling a premium car on autotrader are the time wasters who just fancy 30 mins in a nice car with you as chauffeur. Then if you get to a deal, ensuring that they have got the £40+k lined up. I had a hell of a job selling a 207 for a grand. Ended up with wbac.
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project GTS March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8DH6E6
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

As I’ve posted on other threads, try Matthew Gill at Prestige Performance Yorkshire, who bought my previous Audi Q5....excellent service and competitive price 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
DLR

Post by DLR »

PP Yorkshire are not taking any stock in for sale at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback.
pmg

Post by pmg »

DLR wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:32 pm PP Yorkshire are not taking any stock in for sale at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback.
Also from what is on the Porsche used approved site many OPC's have rebuilt their used stocks, 193 listed
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

The widely anticipated price correction could be in the horizon if stock levels are higher and there aren’t as many buyers. For anyone selling I would move it on fairly soon to ensure the boat doesn’t sail.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

DLR wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:20 pm Thanks Simon. I'll hold on for a couple of days and then perhaps try further afield. It would be good for everyone if it went to a forum member rather than the OPC. It's years since I've used Autotrader. Is it a hassle or worth trying.
As already stated, yes it is a hassle. There are genuine responsible buyers out there but you are also having to deal with the many who are not. Much simpler to go with Wizzle or Motorway, I have used Wizzle twice and it’s really very simple, secure money transfer and hassle free. Just need to load some photos add description and traders bid. You decide which to accept, no charges no obligation. With Wizzle your car stays up on site for 7 days. Really very easy. Interestingly I sold a Macan a few months back and it was bought by an OPC for a considerably higher price than the supplying OPC was prepared to offer. Some also recommend Cazoo, no experience myself. You should definitely give one or two a go.
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
DLR

Post by DLR »

Thanks MikeM for the advice.
DLR

Post by DLR »

Just heard form the OPC that that my new GTS should be available for collection in around 10 days.

Therefore, I've reduced the asking price for forum members, for my 2018 reg GTS to £53,750, before trying Wizzle ( Must be one of the nicest, well specced GTSs around for the price).
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Certainly a great price. If only it had a sunroof.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.