Oct 2016 (66) very high spec SD for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

As I am doing only short journeys these days and I had DPF issues last week, I have decided to change to a petrol Macan, therefore my diesel is for sale. Its just had the DPF regenerated by Porsche Brooklands, so its fresh and ready to go.

I have attached the spec sheets, but its is very well specified with air suspension, ventilated seats, full leather inc dash and doors etc. I am the second owner having purchased it in June 2019, I had it detailed and Gtechniq ceramic coated in August 2019 at 11K miles and the body is still in fantastic condition, it has now done 27K miles.

It comes with a full years MOT and a full years Porsche warranty. I can honestly say this is the best car I have owned and I don't think anyone will be disappointed with its condition.

I'm a bit of a stippler for oil changes and the car has had three oil changes (7k, 17K and 26K), it had its big service last October and its got nearly new Michelin N rated tyres bought last Sept, but I had winter wheels fitted until April, so the Michelins have probably only done maybe 5K miles.

I have only ever used BP Ultimate diesel and Porsche Ad blue.

The tow bar has only ever been used with a Porsche bike rack in my ownership, the tow bar looked unused previously.

I'll let the pictures do the talking. The price is £45K including the warranty and Porsche assist that just cost me nearly £1k three days ago.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3623.jpg

Macan.jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (38).JPG

EN66GFA 1369 (22).jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (23).jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (24).jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (60).jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (76).jpg

June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.

Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Invoice 2 edited.jpg

invoice edited.jpg

EN66GFA 1369 (80).jpg

Service book_servicing.jpg

June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
andreas

Post by andreas »

Kleynie wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 pm The price is £45K including the warranty and Porsche assist that just cost me nearly £1k three days ago.
I suspect that's a little optimistic...
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

The market is all over the place at present, I’ve already had good offers from traders, so I know what it’s worth. Cars with a lot less spec are selling for more at the minute.
andreas

Post by andreas »

Kleynie wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:21 pm The market is all over the place at present, I’ve already had good offers from traders, so I know what it’s worth. Cars with a lot less spec are selling for more at the minute.
What have you been offered?
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Let’s just say it starts with a 4. Just seeing if I can get any interest here before I accept.
bompey

Post by bompey »

New that cost more than my 2016 GTS, and that had 10k of options. :o
Macan 1 - jet black turbo with 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 2 - volcano grey GTS with black 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 3 - dolomite silver GTS loving it
also 981 Boxster S
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Agree, the market is very high at the moment and you have a very nice example there. But most of the well clued members on this site will say “ HOW MUCH🤒“ Good luck with your sale 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Well that’s helpful (not), thanks. Over to Autotrader then.
pmg

Post by pmg »

I actually do not think that is high for that car It is a fine example and a diesel Macan is a perfect Motorway mile eater and this is one of the best available.

The one think I would say is that as you are getting rid through now only doing short journeys a petrol Macan, especially a Gen 2 or Gen3 with oil dirty sensor setting oil change intervals, is not the ideal replacement. I would suggest you need to be doing at least 20 miles per cold start cycle. If not an EV makes far more sense
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8