Wanted: Macan S up to £31k / 50k miles

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
penlix

Post by penlix »

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a good spec Macan S or S Diesel up to 50k miles.
Must haves:
  • PASM with air suspension
  • Chrono pack
  • Panoramic sunroof
  • Porsche serviced only
  • Must be on Porsche Extended Warranty - no after-market customisations
  • Not white or light grey
Thank you!

JurassicGTS

Post by JurassicGTS »

Given how prices are holding up, I think you maybe optimistic with your budget.
2018 Macan GTS Carmine Red
2023 Boxster GTS 4.0 Arctic Grey
2023 Cupra Born V2 77kWh Glacier White
Caster

Post by Caster »

Was offered over £30k a couple of weeks ago by WBAC for my 2016 SD with 48k but no Air Suspension, Chrono or Sunroof - so, as JurassicGTS says, you might be a bit optimistic as price will have probably gone up even more since then!😀

Good luck though👍
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
penlix

Post by penlix »

Thanks both, still here to keep looking.
jonnydrama

Post by jonnydrama »

You’ll be lucky to find one with chrono and air suspension, I’ve kept an eye on the market for selling mine and they are very rare on an S.
penlix

Post by penlix »

Still looking for a good spec car, if anyone is looking to sell 😁
penlix

Post by penlix »

jonnydrama wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:13 am You’ll be lucky to find one with chrono and air suspension, I’ve kept an eye on the market for selling mine and they are very rare on an S.
True. I've started looking again, and it seems the past two months prices must have gone further up?
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

I have all of those options and quite a bit more WBAC was saying £35k a couple of months ago, I reckon even more now. There are plenty on Autotrader taking the Michael, one 17 reg SD with very little spec for £46k!
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
penlix

Post by penlix »

I know!

There will be a correction some time soon to all this madness.. time goes by and people will get back to buying newer cars..
Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

I will be selling one, but it doesn't have air suspension (only PASM), chrono or a sun roof. I don't think any of these are really necessary on the car. It is otherwise well specced. Only 36k miles though. Autotrader price is £36k. So if you are holding out for that spec, I think you may be £8-10k low on your price. The used car prices still seem to be rising, possibly because of slower new car delivery due to chip and other shortages. Prices may drop, but I suspect you will have a long wait until the whole market drops to that level.