For Sale - 2017 Porsche Macan GTS. 32k miles.

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

This may be the stupidest decision I’ve ever made ( and I’ve made a few!! ) but I’ve got an idea about buying a 2 seater car for weekend/day off fun and an electric car for all the boring stuff. So for that to happen I’ll have to let this beautiful GTS move on to another careful owner. It took months of searching to find one with all the Spec I wanted but I haven’t been disappointed as it has never missed a beat and I still feel special every time I get in it.

I bought the car from Porsche Solihull in June last year with 25k on the clock. It now has 32k on it and is going into Porsche Glasgow tomorrow ( as I write this ) to have the 4 year/40k service performed as it was last serviced by the previous owner in December 2018 with 19k on the odometer. This car new was in excess of £70,000 as it has just over £16,000 of optional equipment. Instead of listing all the stuff here, I’ve included a photo in the album which shows the extras as listed by Solihull when I purchased the car. There are around 15 months of Porsche Warranty remaining.

It’s a March 2017 car finished in Volcano Grey metallic paint with complimentary full black leather interior. It also has the 21” Turbo alloys, Pan Roof, roof rails, Sport Chrono and Air Suspension as the main highlights.

We all know it’s a strange market at the minute, prices are holding steady as there is very little new stock available - and with Germany going back into another lockdown this could get worse. However, I’d like to move the car on and see it go to someone else who will care for it so I’m only advertising it for the moment on a few Porsche forums which I’m active on. The price I’m at is £45,000.

The car is located in Bonnie Scotland - you may already have worked that out by spotting it was going to Glasgow for it’s service!! I live in Ayrshire, around 20 miles south of Glasgow and the car is available to be viewed if you can make it here. You are also more than welcome to test drive the car if you can provide me with proof of appropriate insurance - otherwise you will have to suffer my limited skills.
There is no outstanding finance on the car, but I will happily provide any interested parties with VIN details, registration number, MOT documents etc so that any relevant checks can be carried out prior to viewing or purchasing.

I’m also happy to do a video tour of the car via WhatsApp for anyone who’d like more detail and wants to contact me directly.

Let me know if you think I’ve missed out anything important!!

Heres the link to the photos of the car - https://photos.app.goo.gl/tBGJwW816TP5mNfP7

Cheers,
Scott
07734 171976
Fun ICE car - TBC...I’m working on it!!
Daily Grunt - 2020 Peugeot e208 GT
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...

Tracky

Post by Tracky »

There is a bloke on Facebook selling one just like this.....😏
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

Tracky wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:08 pm There is a bloke on Facebook selling one just like this.....😏
What are the odds...... 🙄🤣
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Only difference is that he is selling his for £40k 😂
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
Salty

Post by Salty »

Scottchp wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:41 pm This may be the stupidest decision I’ve ever made ( and I’ve made a few!! ) but I’ve got an idea about buying a 2 seater car for weekend/day off fun and an electric car for all the boring stuff. So for that to happen I’ll have to let this beautiful GTS move on to another careful owner. It took months of searching to find one with all the Spec I wanted but I haven’t been disappointed as it has never missed a beat and I still feel special every time I get in it.

I bought the car from Porsche Solihull in June last year with 25k on the clock. It now has 32k on it and is going into Porsche Glasgow tomorrow ( as I write this ) to have the 4 year/40k service performed as it was last serviced by the previous owner in December 2018 with 19k on the odometer. This car new was in excess of £70,000 as it has just over £16,000 of optional equipment. Instead of listing all the stuff here, I’ve included a photo in the album which shows the extras as listed by Solihull when I purchased the car. There are around 15 months of Porsche Warranty remaining.

It’s a March 2017 car finished in Volcano Grey metallic paint with complimentary full black leather interior. It also has the 21” Turbo alloys, Pan Roof, roof rails, Sport Chrono and Air Suspension as the main highlights.

We all know it’s a strange market at the minute, prices are holding steady as there is very little new stock available - and with Germany going back into another lockdown this could get worse. However, I’d like to move the car on and see it go to someone else who will care for it so I’m only advertising it for the moment on a few Porsche forums which I’m active on. The price I’m at is £45,000.

The car is located in Bonnie Scotland - you may already have worked that out by spotting it was going to Glasgow for it’s service!! I live in Ayrshire, around 20 miles south of Glasgow and the car is available to be viewed if you can make it here. You are also more than welcome to test drive the car if you can provide me with proof of appropriate insurance - otherwise you will have to suffer my limited skills.
There is no outstanding finance on the car, but I will happily provide any interested parties with VIN details, registration number, MOT documents etc so that any relevant checks can be carried out prior to viewing or purchasing.

I’m also happy to do a video tour of the car via WhatsApp for anyone who’d like more detail and wants to contact me directly.

Let me know if you think I’ve missed out anything important!!

Heres the link to the photos of the car - https://photos.app.goo.gl/tBGJwW816TP5mNfP7

Cheers,
Scott
07734 171976
I’ve been thinking along exactly the same lines and so I’ve just sold my Macan GTS and my 718 Boxster GTS.
I really liked both cars but the Macan was being used around the doors and the Boxster spent a lot of time in my garage.
After looking at some electric cars we decided that the infrastructure is not up to speed yet so bought a nice little 1.5ltr petrol Mini Cooper for the boring stuff and a lovely 911 992 Carrera S for the exciting stuff.
987 Boxster S (sold
987 Boxster S (sold)
White Macan S Petrol, (sold)
Rhodium Silver metallic Macan GTS (sold)
Aqua Blue 981 Boxster S (sold)
Midnight Blue 718 Boxster GTS (sold)
GT metallic silver 911 992 Carrera S (sold)
Carmine Red Boxster 981 GTS
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Do we know about your 992?
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Salty, pics of your GT Silver 992 Carrera S are required, please!! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Good luck with the sale Scott. The car looks fantastic and will be a great buy for someone. If you have no luck on the Porsche forums than give Wizzle a try.
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

Hitman999 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:22 am Good luck with the sale Scott. The car looks fantastic and will be a great buy for someone. If you have no luck on the Porsche forums than give Wizzle a try.
Cheers, it really is a great buy for someone. I might as well give Wizzle a whirl though I would prefer a private buyer to get the car at a more competitive price than what a dealer would charge. Cars similar to mine are on with some dealers at £49k and more.
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Scottchp wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:15 pm
Hitman999 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:22 am Good luck with the sale Scott. The car looks fantastic and will be a great buy for someone. If you have no luck on the Porsche forums than give Wizzle a try.
Cheers, it really is a great buy for someone. I might as well give Wizzle a whirl though I would prefer a private buyer to get the car at a more competitive price than what a dealer would charge. Cars similar to mine are on with some dealers at £49k and more.
I sold my BMW through Wizzle a few months back. I had offers coming in within minutes. Dealers and traders were out bidding each other. I accepted the highest offer which was way higher than I'd expected. The car was gone in less than a week. There was no change in price when they came to collect as my car was in immaculate condition and exactly as described in my ad. The whole process was so easy and hassle free.
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather