Newbie hello and pre owned advice please

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

That or poking fun at the bling kings..
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

On-Track wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:46 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:29 pm Go for at least an S and make full use of it.

With an S you want to take the long way to get from A 2 B so getting the V6 warm will not be an issue.

Do get one with a reasonable spec ie, PASM, Pano, 14/28 way seats, leather interior (unless you find a GTS), rev cam, 20” or preferably for resale 22” wheels.

Do get as long a warranty as you intend to have the car included.

You may also wish to place a deposit or give a letter of intent with an OPC for a Macan EV to get a place in the queue, if they ask for a deposit then it is fully refundable if you pull out.
Hi Col. You seem to be getting your finger caught between the 1 and 2 keys. 28 Way seats and 22" wheels!
Yep, I bedly need too go to Specsauers.

Broke goasses and ave to use oldf piar
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

I was in the market 6 weeks ago with £50k budget, I had sold me old diesel Macan so already had good experience of the gen 1. I too started looking at gen 2 S and quickly realised that anything with the right spec was late 50’s even 60 grand, which is madness. In the end I found a very nicely spec’ed, 1 owner 18 model year (17 plate) GTS for just short of £50k. It’s a fantastic car and I am glad I didn’t spend £60k on a 19 plate S.
However, I do see the sense of buying new if you are prepared to wait, I wasn’t as I needed a car.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.