New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Hunnmere wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 pm Hi Peter,
In my mind too many (a total of 26 options) - it has:- GTS Leather in Crayon, GT Wheel, Pano roof, Heatable Windscreen, Auto dim mirrors, Carbon package, SC, Smoking pack, comfort lights, Bose, #PORSCHE# Logo lights, Privacy,Black PDLS, Air, etc.etc.
Too much for me.
It has the standard GTS seats and Memory - I find these very comfortable - just the right amount of hug and adjustment.
I compared them to the Comfort Seats of an S in the showroom. The comforts had a little more room and of course Lumbar adjustment but were in leather. I'm not a fan of leather (having had it in an RS3 and Q5 as standard - too hot and slippy).
I sat in an 18way GTS quite recently and found it uncomfortable - too restricting and the seat was hard.
Hope this helps.
Couldn't agree more about the comfort and hold of the standard 8-way GTS seats with Race Tex / Alcantara centres. :D
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Hunnmere wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 pm Hi Peter,
In my mind too many (a total of 26 options) - it has:- GTS Leather in Crayon, GT Wheel, Pano roof, Heatable Windscreen, Auto dim mirrors, Carbon package, SC, Smoking pack, comfort lights, Bose, #PORSCHE# Logo lights, Privacy,Black PDLS, Air, etc.etc.
Too much for me.
It has the standard GTS seats and Memory - I find these very comfortable - just the right amount of hug and adjustment.
I compared them to the Comfort Seats of an S in the showroom. The comforts had a little more room and of course Lumbar adjustment but were in leather. I'm not a fan of leather (having had it in an RS3 and Q5 as standard - too hot and slippy).
I sat in an 18way GTS quite recently and found it uncomfortable - too restricting and the seat was hard.
Hope this helps.
Thanks. I was being nosey really. Just interested to see what the OPC had chosen for the showroom example. I've never sat in the standard GTS seats so can't comment on them. I'm on my third Porsche and they've all had 18 way seats so obviously I find them OK. They have a tremendous range of adjustment and you get Comfort Entry and Dipping Passenger Mirror as a bonus. Mind you with Surround View, the DPM is not so important.

Anyhow enjoy your new car. Once it's run in you'll find it an awesome machine.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Welcome to the club

Another MSP customer here

Did they charge you a nice premium for being able to drive it away there and then!? I see they are trying to sell a number of other cars over list at the minute !

Enjoy
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
F1 Nut

Post by F1 Nut »

On-Track wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Thanks. I was being nosey really. Just interested to see what the OPC had chosen for the showroom example. I've never sat in the standard GTS seats so can't comment on them. I'm on my third Porsche and they've all had 18 way seats so obviously I find them OK. They have a tremendous range of adjustment and you get Comfort Entry and Dipping Passenger Mirror as a bonus. Mind you with Surround View, the DPM is not so important.

Anyhow enjoy your new car. Once it's run in you'll find it an awesome machine.
They also come with a huge delay... as I am finding out :lol:
Current: Macan Turbo 2021 http://www.porsche-code.com/PM513BZ5
Previous: BMW 540i 2018
Hunnmere

Post by Hunnmere »

Hi, pretty sure this was at book price as car was brand new. (As invoiced)
Am aware that their gen 2 approved vehicles are at a premium.
Supply and demand 😊
2021 Macan GTS (showroom model - too many accessories - in Crayon)
2017, 2019 Q5
2015 RS3
2011 TTS
Assorted other makes
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Just at the moment anything that is on a forecourt has a premium. As a laugh I put my current car in "webuyanycar" and they keep emailing me with higher and higher valuations. Its gone up nearly £1000 in the last week.